- CPA with over 35 years of officer level finance experience with small, medium, and large multi-unit restaurant and retail companies. These companies include Texas Land & Cattle and Lone Star Steak House, Movie Tavern, IT’Z, Good Smoke Restaurant Group, Zale, Speed Commerce, and Niagara Conservation.
- Experience in accounting, treasury management as well as operational exposure derived from many years of auditing large and small organizations and is accustomed to highly confidential projects with demanding time-frames as well as systems implementation, change management, operational efficiency and internal controls.
- Mergers & Acquisition transaction experience taking companies private and public through LBO and IPOs as well as various sale transactions.
- With this diverse experience, I am uniquely suited to the procedures and processes necessary to manage the transfer of ownership in privately held enterprises.
- Education – BS Finance, University of Richmond, MBA Accounting, Southern Methodist University